What is Eazy Fix?
Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users instantly undo computer problems by reverting Windows to the last hour, yesterday, last week, or last month before the problems happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. will not boot up.
Eazy Fix by the Numbers
1 minute to setup Eazy Fix
5 seconds to create a snapshot
A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings.
10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.
Up to 100 times faster than conventional system backup and restore solution.
What Can Eazy Fix be Used for?
1. Use Eazy Fix to recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup
2. Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or corrupted files
3. Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus, spyware or ransomware infections
4. Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations
5. Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment
6. Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing
7. Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized access
Thanks to email@example.com we are giving away 100 Eazy Fix 1-year licenses to our Promo2day readers. We are offering you a chance to get a free license for Eazy Fix just for helping us out by spreading the word about Promo2day.
These licenses will be given (first come first serve) so if you would like to be included in this giveaway just enter the widget below. License key and activation link will then be sent to your registered email address.
If possible please share on social media so others can take advantage of this giveaway.
Note: A valid confirmed email address is required to obtain the key. Temporary or nonconfirmed emails won’t receive a license. Giveaway will end when all 100 licenses are given away.